Growing up my backyard was hundreds of miles of what some people would call “a whole lot of nothing”. It felt like I lived on the edge of the frontier because, well, we did. Miles and miles of unexplored rocks, hills, cliffs, and ravines with animals as dangerous and scary as the stories we heard. Wyoming was still considered “The Wild Frontier”. So of course we had to go exploring. Taking our best friends and heading out on a great adventure was how we passed the time.
Exploring the jungle with Mickey and Friends is meant to bring back those thrills of knowing mischief is around every corner followed by certain danger with a dash of doom and just s enough hope to know that everybody’s going to be OK. Mickey and friends show that If you can laugh, be daring and trust in each other, life can be a great adventure.
- Eyes peer out of the temple ruins in the background. How many sets of eyes do you see?
- The lush jungle vegetation supports a variety of creatures great and small, including a chameleon, a variety of insects, a snake, birds, monkeys, and even a leopard and an elephant!
- Donning classic safari gear, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald Duck and Daisy Duck take in the bold and awe-inspiring sights of the jungle.
- How many monkeys can you find?
- Whimsical details hide throughout the painting, including a beetle grasping onto a soccer ball, a leopard taking a cat nap, and toucan listening to his favorite tunes.
Limited Edition Information
This Master Artisan Limited Edition Canvas combines old-world craftsmanship with the finest materials and latest production technologies to produce an extraordinary canvas artwork. Our reproduction process captures not only the color and mood of the enchanting original painting, but the actual brushwork as well. Every piece is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist's on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to the original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece.
Stretched Canvas Premium cotton canvas, hand stretched over kiln-dried wooden stretcher bars.
Standard Numbered (S/N) The Standard Numbered Canvas is individually hand-highlighted and numbered with the designation of S/N in the numbering process. Eric Dowdle limited edition canvases are adorned by his official gold seal.
16" x 20"
S/N 95, A/P 10
24" x 30"
S/N 95, A/P 10
Select from your choice of heirloom quality, American made hardwood frames. Your piece will be professionally mounted finished with a coated wire hanger and a brass nameplate affixed.