Mickey and Friends Skating in Central Park reminds me of the times I’d try something new. It was always best experienced with buddies, cheering and jeering. Those memories always make me smile. Winters in New York provide some of the most enchanting holiday backdrops where friends and family can gather to make chilly memories. Years ago while visiting Central Park after a storm I felt compelled to get out on the ice and give it a whirl. Somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear my friends laughing and joking, all along wishing they were there so I could return the favor.
My wish in painting Mickey and Friends Skating in Central Park is that it will remind us of the good fun that is always better when enjoyed with good friends.
- Dusted with snow in winter, the Gapstow Bridge offers a moment of tranquil beauty in any season.
- The Plaza Hotel New York is one of the City’s most popular film sites.
- The Woolworth Building is an early American skyscraper, designed by architect Cass Gilbert, it was the tallest building in the world from 1913 to 1930, with a height of 792 feet.
- Mickey and Minnie are decked out from head to toe in traditional holiday attire.
Canvas Gallery Wrap Information
Ideal for any space, Gallery Wrapped Canvases are a stylish way to display your favorite Eric Dowdle painting. Each piece is crafted with our premium canvas reproduction techniques and hand wrapped around a deep, hardwood stretcher bar. Hung as an ensemble or by itself, this frameless presentation gives you a versatile way to display art in your home.
- Premium canvas substrate
- Hardwood stretcher bar
- Printed with UV cured ink.
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the USA
11 x 14"