Mickey and friends in Paris is where I imagine this exploration coming alive. With the inspiration of some of the world’s greatest galleries, I love the idea of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck playing the part of both artist and model. Paris inspires even the simplest of artists to try their hand at a sketch or two… or maybe even some “figure” drawing.
- In the distance is France’s most recognizable and romantic landmark the Eiffel Tower.
- Mickey is becoming quite the accomplished painter, his portrait of Donald is almost life-like.
- The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris shines bright as the sun sets. Most people don’t know it is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Windmill on the Moulin Rouge is perfectly tucked away in this work of art, can you spot it?
Canvas Gallery Wrap Information
Ideal for any space, Gallery Wrapped Canvases are a stylish way to display your favorite Eric Dowdle painting. Each piece is crafted with our premium canvas reproduction techniques and hand wrapped around a deep, hardwood stretcher bar. Hung as an ensemble or by itself, this frameless presentation gives you a versatile way to display art in your home.
- Premium canvas substrate
- Hardwood stretcher bar
- Printed with UV cured ink.
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the USA
11 x 14"