What if life suddenly became a living musical? What if everything become a frolicking dance of decisions. I believe the highs would be higher and the lows would be lower. The emotional spectrum would make for a much more riveting drama. Is this a good idea?
The Music from “The Little Mermaid” still plays in my head when I think of my own daughter deciding who she wanted to date. It was a drama! The emotion was high, the concern was real. I gave her an inch, and she swam all over it. In the end, her overly protective father realized that she was all grown up and was going to make her own decisions. Which she did. And I am glad.
When the movie first came out it was a delightful musical. Now it is a life lesson that I am reminded about every time I see my grandchildren. Her name is Autumn. She is all grown up. Her life is still a drama, filled with incredible highs and desperate lows. The music plays on. It’s a wonderful idea, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
- Ariel’s closest friend and confidante, Flounder, adds to the ambiance as he and six friends create a makeshift fountain around Eric’s boat.
- Can you find all of the sea creatures playing musical instruments?
- King Triton maintains a watchful eye on the underwater kingdom of Atlantica as Ariel and Eric enjoy an enchanting evening above sea.
- Surrounded by Flotsam and Jetsam, Ursula remains busy conjuring spells.
Canvas Gallery Wrap Information
Ideal for any space, Gallery Wrapped Canvases are a stylish way to display your favorite Eric Dowdle painting. Each piece is crafted with our premium canvas reproduction techniques and hand wrapped around a deep, hardwood stretcher bar. Hung as an ensemble or by itself, this frameless presentation gives you a versatile way to display art in your home.
- Premium canvas substrate
- Hardwood stretcher bar
- Printed with UV cured ink.
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the USA
11 x 14"