Mickey and Friends Skating in Central Park reminds me of the times I’d try something new. It was always best experienced with buddies, cheering and jeering. Those memories always make me smile.
Winters in New York provide some of the most enchanting holiday backdrops where friends and family can gather to make chilly memories. Years ago while visiting Central Park after a storm I felt compelled to get out on the ice and give it a whirl. Somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear my friends laughing and joking, all along wishing they were there so I could return the favor.
My wish in painting Mickey and Friends Skating in Central Park is that it will remind us of the good fun that is always better when enjoyed with good friends.
- Dusted with snow in winter, the Gapstow Bridge offers a moment of tranquil beauty in any season.
- The Plaza Hotel New York is one of the City’s most popular film sites.
- The Woolworth Building is an early American skyscraper, designed by architect Cass Gilbert, it was the tallest building in the world from 1913 to 1930, with a height of 792 feet.
- Mickey and Minnie are decked out from head to toe in traditional holiday attire.
Art Print Information
Eric Dowdle Prints are packaged in a collector’s sleeve with an official Eric Dowdle Certificate of Authenticity, featuring a tamper-evident holographic seal. Printed on high quality 11” x 14” Satin Art Paper, they are ready to frame in any standard-sized presentation, making them the perfect gift for someone special or an excellent addition to your personal collection.
- Premium Paper
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Presented in a full size protective envelope.
- Shipped flat in rigid packaging.
- Made in the USA
11 x 14"