What if life suddenly became a living musical? What if everything become a frolicking dance of decisions. I believe the highs would be higher and the lows would be lower. The emotional spectrum would make for a much more riveting drama. Is this a good idea?
The Music from “The Little Mermaid” still plays in my head when I think of my own daughter deciding who she wanted to date. It was a drama! The emotion was high, the concern was real. I gave her an inch, and she swam all over it. In the end, her overly protective father realized that she was all grown up and was going to make her own decisions. Which she did. And I am glad.
When the movie first came out it was a delightful musical. Now it is a life lesson that I am reminded about every time I see my grandchildren. Her name is Autumn. She is all grown up. Her life is still a drama, filled with incredible highs and desperate lows. The music plays on. It’s a wonderful idea, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
- Ariel’s closest friend and confidante, Flounder, adds to the ambiance as he and six friends create a makeshift fountain around Eric’s boat.
- Can you find all of the sea creatures playing musical instruments?
- King Triton maintains a watchful eye on the underwater kingdom of Atlantica as Ariel and Eric enjoy an enchanting evening above sea.
- Surrounded by Flotsam and Jetsam, Ursula remains busy conjuring spells.
Art Print Information
Eric Dowdle Prints are packaged in a collector’s sleeve with an official Eric Dowdle Certificate of Authenticity, featuring a tamper-evident holographic seal. Printed on high quality 11” x 14” Satin Art Paper, they are ready to frame in any standard-sized presentation, making them the perfect gift for someone special or an excellent addition to your personal collection.
- Premium Paper
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Presented in a full size protective envelope.
- Shipped flat in rigid packaging.
- Made in the USA
11 x 14"